Pages

Friday, May 11, 2018

MOM



Hi and welcome, everyone! Lisa from The Relativity of Paper taking over the blog today with a few Mother's Day projects and as always, they are quick and simple.  


I used the Mothers Day Flower Step Card  and Lacy Loop Flap A6 Envelope along with the Tall Box with Lid to create a gift box.  

I only used a few extras from the card because I am a CAS girl. So cut the card base, the panels to cover the card base, the flower, and lace accent pieces and adhere to card. I die-cut the MOM using a die from stash. I added 3D mounting foam behind the three flower petals and the die-cut mom to pop them up. Finished off with coordinating enamels dots.
The envelope was cut using the same paper and put together with Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive.


For the box I cut the sides, the bottom, the lid and extra layers out of the same patterned paper and pieced together with quick dry adhesive.  I typed MOM on my cutting mat in the SDS and laid over the accent panel that comes with the box, clicked create a compound path, then cut.. Once I cut the panel I added 3D mounting foam to the back of the panel and added pink shimmer cardstock behind it. I added a flower to the lid for a "handle" from my stash. 


The paper is from the Recollections Backyard Table 12 x 12 Paper Pad. 

I'm wishing you a Happy Mother's Day. 
And as always, thank for joining me. 

2 comments: