Pages

Monday, May 7, 2018

Candle Gift Tote with Beth

Happy Monday morning!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here today with this fun candle tote.  I made it for my son to give to his teacher for her birthday!
I used the following SnapDragon Snippets files on it:  Gift Tote for Fragrance Sphere Jar (I sized the file to 9" tall), Smooth Sledding Layered Tag (sized to 3.25" tall) and Flourished Apple (sized to 1.75" tall).
Other products used include DCWV's Celebration stack, Totally Lemon Trendy Twine, sequins, Glue Dots, and red line tape.  You can see a side view of the candle "cupcake" that is inside.  Isn't it adorable?!  I found this at Dollar Tree and knew I could dress it up for someone special.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SVG Attic? Check out these awesome places!

2 comments:

  1. Always nice to teach your children to do something nice for others! I am sure it is appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your Teacher Appreciation tradition - something I really think we should adopt here in Denmark!!! You made a very awesome and cute gift.

    ReplyDelete