Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2018

Chocolate Bunny Basket

Hello and happy Easter Sunday Morning :-)
 
In this my last Easter post, I want to show you a darling basket I made using the SnapDragon Snippets Basket Lrg 3D Choc Bunny Insert:
 

This cutie is made from AC Cardstock in Robin's Egg, Pine, Spinach, Oregano and Key Lime. I decorated it with patterned paper from Graphic 45 "Once Upon a Springtime" and some assorted Prima flowers from my rather large flower stash instead of the Happy Easter sign.
 
I also used 4 small pink brads to secure the handle and tied a bow in green organza ribbon on top of the handle.
 
Finally I put in the adorable chocolate bunny and boom! Ready for giving it away - this time to my sister as her Easter Egg from me. I do hope she likes it!
 
A very easy and most cute project to make for Easter and if you want to put in something else than the bunny, just leave out the insert.
 
Thank you so much for joining me today and for all my Easter projects - Now it's time for something else - Let's see what I come up with ;-)
 
New to SVG Attic? Check out these awesome places!
 

2 comments: