Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2018

Bunny Garden

Hello - so glad you want to join me today.
 
I'm sneaking in to show you a "little" project I made this week. You know when the idea hits, you just gotta go with it - so I did.
 
I've set my mind to changing up the Carrot 4 pnl 3d Box Fence from SnapDragon Snippets and I thought of changing the carrots to bunnies.

 
So I grabbed the nose and whiskers from the Bunny Shaker Window Card, the ears from the Bunny 3D Spheres Figure and the eyes from the Bunny Tummy Lip Balm Standing Card and started my project.

 
 
I made the Bunnies in White AC Cardstock with ears and nose in Cotton Candy and the eyes and whiskers in black pearl paper. I dotted the eyes and nose with a white Sharpie and inked the edges with a Ingvild Bloome Chalk Ink pad in Pastel Brown.
 
The ears are made as I would for the 3D Spheres Figure, but I cut the bottom of and glued it onto the top of the front segment, filled it with candy and then I closed the box by tying a ribbon around the top segments and made a bow. I did this for all three bunnies.

 
 
Then onto the box itself....
 
It's made from green Bazzill Swiss Dot cardstock and White AC Cardstock and all edges are inked with Ingvild Bloome Chalk Ink Pads in Pastel Brown and Garden Grass. Then all I had to do was follow the instructions from Jodi G. Warners tutorial.

 
 
Last but not least I added some Prima flowers onto the fence for that Spring feel.
 
Hope you like this "little" project as much as I do and thanks for joining me today.

 
 
New to SVG Attic?  Check out these awesome places!


4 comments:

  1. So cute. Thanks for your very detailed description of your process that led to the wonderful results. You're the most creative thinker!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Jodi - guess that comes from overthinking???? Maybe :-D

      Delete
  2. This is absolutely FANTASTIC! Those little bunnies just make me smile so much.

    ReplyDelete