Pages

Sunday, February 18, 2018

Springtime Love

Hello and a very happy Sunday to you.
 
Do you feel it too? Spring is on the way! The days are getting longer, the light is returning with all the little flowers....the snow is melting away (if you had any....don't get me started) Yup the signs are all there....even if it might take some time yet to call it Spring.
 
Well that doesn't mean that you can't have Spring inside the house. And in my home, I have started decorating for Spring. That is way I needed to make this adorable Candle Heart Cutout 3D Boxes from SnapDragon Snippets.

 
I used AC Cardstock in White along with patterned paper from Maja Design "Celebration" Then I tied some hemp cord around it and decorated with some Prima flowers from my stash and a little 3D butterfly sticker I also found hiding in my craft supplies.
 
 
It may not look like it, but it was totally easy to make and assemble - even if you are new to paper crafting and Jodi, who designed this, has a great tutorial for you to follow. It's so versatile - can be used for Mothers Day, Valentines Day, Birthdays, Weddings etc.
 
Well I'm off to unpacking after a 3 day trip to Amsterdam with my family - a fun but very busy little trip.
 
Thanks for joining me today
 

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! I saw that file and totally wanted to try it out too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth :-) You should deff. give it a go. It's a wonderful file :-)

      Delete