Pages

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Poinsettia Set

Hello all. I-team member Sonja here with my version of two sets of poinsettia cards from the JGW Poinsettia Passion files.


The two cards I picked from this set were already such great files that I did very minimal additions to it. Other than adding sentimental tags, everything else remains as is. 



By exchanging a few layers of colored flower pedals, I was able to make the same flowers, yet have them be different on each card.
The second set of cards were just as favorable as the first set. Hard to pick a favorite.


  I love the inside of these cards!

Materials Used: 
DCWV Very Merry Stack
Christmas Flip/side stack

Silhouette Cameo 3
Silhouette Studio~Designers edition
Aleene's Original Tacky Glue
Craftwell eBrush
Sharpie markers

3 comments: