Pages

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Christmas Cards made with Tags


It happens every year.
No matter how organized I think I am, there is another gift to buy, another party to go to or another
 co-worker  gift to get. 

Tracy from the Idea Closet and today I am sharing two cards I made using files from SVG Attic.


The poinsettia ornament card is a great way to use up some of those scrap papers you have from past projects. 
For the middle of the poinsettia I used a pearl epoxy sticker.  
Use some of your twine to tie the ornament to the front of the card. 
The recipient can use the ornament for a tag (if they want to take the card apart.)


The Gingerbread Cookie card is made the same way. 
Use foam pop dots to add lots of dimension.

JGW Christmas Ornament Tree

There are 12 little tags in this collection.  Think of all the fun cards you can make!

New to SVG Attic?  Check out these awesome places!






3 comments:

  1. Tracy, this is such a fantastic idea! I love that they can use the ornaments. Double purpose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great way to showcase this set. Wonderful idea and fun presentations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love these cards - they are Christmas to me :-)

    ReplyDelete