Pages

Saturday, December 30, 2017

A Toast To Your New Year

Hello and thanks for joining me today.
I just want to show you the card I made for my friends Birthday (it's today: Happy Birthday Sys!)
Usually I don't want to make Christmas themed cards for people who has Birthday around Christmas or New Year themed cards for those, who's Birthday is close to the New Year, because I think it important that their Birthday be celebrated like everyone else's. But in this case I made an exception.

This card is from the JGW New Years Celebration kit and I saw two meanings in the sentiment - One for toasting in the New Year and one for toasting in somebody's new year.....a Happy Birthday.

I made the card in Black and White AC Cardstock along with gold pearl paper, gold and silver AC POW glitter paper and gold and silver adhesive foil from Silhouette. Then I simply added some small bubble gems from Queen & Co. and Voila!

I gave my friend this card along with a bottle of bubbly Asti Spumante so she has something to toast in the New Year and her new year.

Thanks for joining me today - please come back tomorrow where I'll show you some of my New Years Eve decorations I just made.

New to SVG Attic?  Check out these awesome places!

4 comments:

  1. I love that you made this card for your friend! I think you did a great job having the double meaning with the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Beth :-)Easy as I really didn't change anything :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last year was a great year for you, and I know you’ll have an even better one this year.
    Ryoma.

    ReplyDelete