Pages

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Sam the Scarecrow

Now that Halloween is over, this means one thing for the Inland Northwest. Snow. Nope. No. Naughta. NOT ready for the white stuff! We've lucked out and have only seen it once in our elevation so far! While trying to desperately hold onto all of the lovely colors of fall, I felt Sam needed to be assembled from the JGW Sam the Scarecrow file.
JGW Sam the Scarecrow

For my Sam, I downsized him just a smidge to maximize the usage of the papers I chose. 
The only thing I changed on the crow was I added googly eyes rather than paper ones just to make it fun.
 I added hay to all the places I imagine hay would stick out on a scarecrow.

Believe it or not all leaves were picked up off the lawn last weekend. Then the wind came and blew the tree bare. Which is perfect for my photo op, not so much for the husband who has to get them all picked up before the pending snow storm this weekend.
 I just liked the sparkle on his nose in this one!
 Sam is a happy scarecrow in his element.

Materials Used:
DCWV scrap papers
SVG Attic Sam the Scarecrow file
Silhouette Cameo 3
Silhouette Studio~Designer Edition
Aleene's Original Tacky Glue

3 comments: