Pages

Friday, September 22, 2017

Carousel ~ with Cyndy G

Happy Friday!  Today I am sharing a project from SVG Attic.  The bag and boxcard from CG Carousel Dreams.  It is my favorite kit I've created.  I just love the look of everything!  I decided to use some "boy" colors and I must say I love how everything turned out!

Carousel card and matching bag

You could definitely use this for the special little man in your life!

Carousel card

The paper I used is Echo Park - Once Upon A Time, Prince.  I just love the colors of this paper.  It gives everything a very princely feel :)

Thank you for stopping by.

New to SVG Attic?  Check out these awesome places!


Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G.

1 comment:

  1. I love the bold colors you used on these this time, Cyndy! A lovely gift set for sure!

    ReplyDelete