Pages

Friday, August 11, 2017

Mourners Hat ~ with Cyndy G

Hello today I am sharing one of my favorite files from SVG Attic - the Mourner's Hat from JGW Raven Quest.  I just love how this file comes together.  It's not to hard and the result is stunning.

3d Paper Mourner's hat

I used some Mod Podge on my hat to help protect it and I love the result!  

Close up of hat showing flower and bow

It took a little bit of work to get the flower looking like I wanted but I am please with the end result.  I painted it with some colored glitter glue.  I think I will be using more of this stuff!

Thank you for stopping by.

New to SVG Attic?  Check out these awesome places!


Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G.

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea to use Mod Podge on papercraft items! It will make them last so much longer. Your mourner's hat is wonderful! I love the colors you used on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing. Love the colors and the effect of the Mod Podge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! How beautiful. Love the color!

    ReplyDelete