Pages

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Bon Voyage

Summer months makes me want to travel! Hello all, I-team Sonja here with a Bon Voyage suitcase from the JGW Fashionably French set.
JGW Fashionably French
For my suitcase, I decided on DCWV's 'Preserved Flowers' stack for a soft white, cream, and tan effect. 
Then I decided that I needed to use some Tim Holtz accent pieces because, well I couldn't not use them!  
Adding the metal hinges, lock and key, as well as the bird and flowers just brings an extra element of texture which I am all about! 

Materials Used: 

DCWV 'Preserved Flowers' stack
SVG Attic 'JGW Fashionably French' set
Tim Holtz metal details
Silhouette Cameo 3
Silhouette Studios-Designer Edition
Aleene's Original Tacky Glue


6 comments:

  1. What an elegant suitcase! I love you choices for embellishments as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply stunning Sonja! how exquisite,love your work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh! This is awesome!!! Need to go make that. Love yours to pieces :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this box. Simply beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete