Pages

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Tent Cards

Hello all, I-team Sonja here. I needed to make some more elegant cards for a few people. After going through SVG Attic's website, I came across the tent cards file.

Now, this file doesn't just have four cards in it. It actually has three different sizes of cards with four different face shapes to each so all in all you get 12 card shapes as well as 12 matching envelopes with this file!

Because I needed something more elegant and less complicated than what I normally do with cards, I decided to go the embossing route.
These cards are great for creating 3D effects, however they still lie down flat for shipping.
I thought about doing a more 3D theme for each card, but I think the simplicity worked better for what I need them for.


Materials Used: 

DCWV Rose Quartz stack
SVG Attic 'Tent Cards' file
Silhouette Cameo 3
Silhouette Studios-Designer Edition
Sizzix Big Shot
Darice embossing sleeves
Close to My Heart-Take Heart Occasions stamp set
Aleene's Original Tacky Glue

2 comments: