Pages

Friday, June 9, 2017

Moments Captured with Lisa




Hi, everyone and welcome. Lisa from The Relativity of Paper sharing this box and a mini album with you. I used the JGW Sunflower Sunshine Kit's Hex Box to create the box and mini album. 


I've had this paper in my stash for a very long time and it's been calling my name lately. To get started I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the Hex Box using two different patterns from the Echo Park "Oh, Snap" Kit. I do love paper kits because you usually get the coordinating stickers. And I did a lot of decorating with the stickers. Once I had the box assembled I moved onto the album.
You'll notice the Hex Box has a base "liner" used to reinforce the box. I used that liner to create the pages in my mini album. I even played around with three of the hexagons welding them together and then adding perforated lines and a cut line to create a three-page foldout.


You can find all the details on my blog; The Relativity of Paper.

 As always, thanks for joining us! 

5 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I love how you used one file and adapted it to make two things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great. I love the paper and the shape - they go so well together! :)

    ReplyDelete