Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2017

Valentine Treat Boxes with Beth

Hello crafty friends!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here with you today.  Every year I create treat boxes for my boys' teachers and this year is no different!  I went with two different box styles this year.
 This first box can be hung on a door, but I think it works just as well as a cute handle :)  It is a file from the Heart Shaped Boxes set.
 This second box is also from the Heart Shaped Boxes set!  I didn't want the heart cutout from the first box to go to waste, so I popped it up with foam tape on the front of this one.  I kept both of the boxes simple, by just adding bows of white crinkle ribbon.
And here is the set that these files came from:

Want to check out all of SVG Attic's Valentine's Day files?

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SVG Attic? Check out these awesome places!

6 comments:

  1. Cute as can be. I have just the place in my Valentine decor for these. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jodi! I need to get my Valentine decor out. I'd better hurry or it will be too late :)

      Delete