Pages

Friday, September 16, 2016

A Terrifying Tie with Lisa



Hi and welcome, everyone! Lisa, from The Relativity of Paper, sharing this Terrifying Tie with you.
I was thinking the other day, what do you do for the guy at the office for Halloween? While you're handing out all your ghoulish goodies, wouldn't it be fun to do something different for the guys? So, I sat down at my computer and started brainstorming and came up with this Terrifying Tie idea.
Just by changing up the paper I use on the Tie Treat Box from the SDS Love You Daddy Kit from SVG Attic.

Halloween themed 3D Tie Treat Box using SVG Attic Love You Daddy Kit

I'm telling you this box is so easy to assemble. I used three - 12 x 12 pieces of cardstock, two green and one patterned paper. I picked the patterned paper because of the chevron design and the skeleton at the top and added a few stickers. 

Halloween themed 3D Tie Treat Box using SVG Attic Love You Daddy Kit

This box is big enough to hold cookies, a cupcake or mini cupcakes.

Halloween themed 3D Tie Treat Box using SVG Attic Love You Daddy Kit


As always, thanks for joining us and we hope you have a fantastic weekend. 

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea! I love how you took a file that was totally not intended for Halloween and made it work for that holiday. You are so creative, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete