Pages

Monday, August 1, 2016

A Quilter's Basket

Hello to all! Tanya here from Crafting on Caffeine.  I'm very excited about this "card" I have for you today. You see it comes with it's own stand!  


Today's project is brought to you using SVG Attic's  JGW Quilt Patch Minnies. I can not wait to do more of them! Oh and stay tuned I have another project up my sleeve using the Quilt Stand!


Both sides are slightly different. I mean whenever you make a quilt is all the squares totally the same?  I can't wait for the person this is made for to receive this!


I couldn't have done this without my paper and the twine to sew it together so here is the details on those.  DCWV Paper Stacks- The Good Wood, Prism Play, College Art at Micheals, and Boho Style at A.C. Moore.

Thanks again and stop by soon for more creations!

5 comments:

  1. Okay, totally loving the project with the papers you chose! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful, love your paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun project to give as a gift. I'm sure the extra care you've taken will be well appreciated. Thanks for your preparation and sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Tanya! Love the details and the paper. Great project!

    Have a crafty day, Sonja
    ♥ Sugar Beans Cards ♥

    ReplyDelete