Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Patriotic Banner

Tracy from the Idea Closet with my newest project for you.

I have said this before but I will say it again...
I LOVE banners.

For today, I decided to create a patriotic banner that is perfect to display the entire month of July.


This was pretty easy to do, went together really quick and it only uses two .99¢ files so it was  inexpensive as well.

You will need the Star Medallion
and the USA Doily Files 

  


You will also need a basic pennant file or create your own.


Start by deciding how many pennants you want your banner to have, I created 8.
Scale them to the size you want.

Next cut out all the pieces 4 times and then reversed the colors and cut out 4 more.
I also traced a white background for each of them but you can skip that step if you would like.

Assemble the Medallion and Doily as shown or mix and match.

Add the Medallions and Doily to the pennants using glue or foam pop dots.

 

Here is a close up of what some of mine look like.

Place the pennants over ribbon, jute or twine.

That's all there is to it. A fun decoration for the month of July!

Be sure to check out all the new files  at SVG Attic. and my blog for new projects and ideas.



4 comments: