Pages

Friday, March 11, 2016

Ice Princess Castle ~ with Cyndy G

Happy Friday everyone!  Today I am sharing the beautiful JGW Renaissance Castle with a Frozen twist.  We do an auction fund raiser for our school and this year a new business My Pretty Princess Party graciously donated two party packages.  After seeing Jodi's version of this castle I decided that I would make a Princess centerpiece to go with the auction package.

3d paper Frozen castle

They asked that I do the castle in a Frozen theme.  I love how it turned out.  I replace the hearts with snowflakes and added some Jolee's snowflake stickers.

3d paper frozen castle

There is so much attention to detail with this project.  

3d paper frozen castle

This is a very sizable castle and it is going to make a spectacular centerpiece.  
Hope you have a wonderfully crafty weekend.

Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G.

6 comments:

  1. WOW! Jaw dropping amazing! I can't believe your daughter is going to let that out of her house for you to donate :) Such a beautiful piece of art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beth! Actually Elizabeth asked me if we could bid on things because she wants me to buy it back :)

      Delete
  2. WOW! This is just GORGEOUS!! Cyndy,this is Amazing!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm throwing a frozen party, this castle looks perfect! Can you tell me how long it takes to put everything together. And do you have a SVG file exact as this castle on your website (with the snowflake windows) and specification for the paper needed? Thanks

    ReplyDelete