Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Sweetest Heart Box Card with Beth

Beth from Beth's Beauties here with you today!
I created the beautiful box card and matching envelope that is in the JGW Sweetest Heart set.  I absolutely love the chocolate that is on this card :)
Here is a look at the card itself.  The papers I used are My Mind's Eye Lost and Found and the glitter cardstock is DCWV's Glitzy Glitter.
The front panel is embellished with a few sequins and I added a bit of lace behind it to add to the antique look of the card.
A closeup of the chocolate...doesn't it look good enough to eat?  I added glossy accents to the swirls to make them shine.
The side flaps are shown below.  I added a bow of cherry cupcake Trendy Twine to the heart.
Here is the envelope.
The best part is that the card folds flat for mailing!
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!
Beth
Beth's Beauties

4 comments:

  1. I love everything about this card! All your details are wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, so pretty so detailed and best of all it can be mailed. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so beautiful!! Every detail is perfection. Love it :)

    ReplyDelete