Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Guest Designer: Migdalia R.

Good day to all my bloggy friends. 
It's Migdalia from Crafting with Creative M and I am super EXCITED to be back as one of December's Guest Designers! Woohoo!!

For my 1st post for December, a Christmas theme of course, I made several Christmas cards and some treats that I will giving to my neighbors. 


Let's begin.......

I used the very festive "Evergreen Stack" from DCWV and the Holly Jolly paper pad from My Mind's Eye. 
For the sparkle, I used glitter gold cardstock from Recollections.
For my festive projects, I used a combination of the SDS Ornament KitSDS 3D Tree Trio and the Cozy Christmas Captions from SVG Attic.

This is the Round Ornament Hanging card.
I adhered the "Noel" caption and red glitter dots on each corner of my hanging card.

This is the Snowflake Hanging card.
I adhered the magical "Believe" caption to the center of my hanging card, red glitter dots and candy cane sequins.
This is one of my favorites!!

This is the Drop Ornament Hanging card.
I stamped a Peace on Earth sentiment on a scallop circle, holly berry stickers, red glitter dots and placed green rhinestones to my ornaments.

I had so much fun with this file!!!
For my 3D Pine Tree, I used green embossed cardstock and gold glitter cardstock for my star. The star is from the Trio Tree card file.
With the Cricut Explore "write" feature, I wrote Merry Christmas on a banner and adhered it with glue dots. I am filling my tree with candy.

I absolutely love this card and will be making more.
This is Tree Trio card!!!
Isn't it just Beautiful?
I added some bling of course for that extra sparkle!

Now, I immediately feel in love with this adorable tree!!
This is the 3D Holly Tree.
I sparkled my tree with gold glitter cardstock and placed a gold star on the center of my pretty red bow.
I added a red banner with the Merry Christmas sentiment.
Isn't it just Beautiful?

You can find more wonderful SVG files in the SVG Attic Store.  
Also, don't forget to like the SVG Attic Facebook Page and as well as 
joining the SVG Attic Fanatics group on Facebook.

Thank you SVG Attic for this amazing opportunity and for your wonderful files! 

Thank you for stopping by today.
Have a wonderful day.

6 comments:

  1. awesome and amazing job! love it all! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfully made Millie! So festive and jolly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a fantastic job on absolutely everything! Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic projects Millie!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you SVG Attic and ladies!! The cards were so much fun to make and as for the trees...My FAVORITE!! Love them!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning projects, just stunning! Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete