Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

3D Advent Christmas Tree - Blue

Happy Wednesday fellow crafters!  Katie Sr. here from 2 Crafty Katie’s.  I am so happy to be this month’s Guest Designer at SVG Attic!

*Just a warning, this post is heavy on pictures.*

Today I am sharing a 3D Christmas Advent calendar.  It is blue for my son J
 (I made a pink one for my daughter and posted it yesterday)

Around the top are images stamped, and fussy cut, from the Christmas and Winter Panel set from Jaded Blossom.


 Here is a close up of the drawers that are filled with peppermint kisses: 






Here is what I used: 
JGW Tree Stack Box and Drawers from SVG Attic

Jaded Blossom: Christmas Candies stamps, Christmas Panels stamps, Funny Money stamps, Merry & Bright Stamps, Winter Candies stamps, Winter Panel stamps, Candy Charms & Banner Die
  
Thank you for stopping by.  Make each day creatively crafty and stay tuned for more craftiness!

~Katie Sr.




4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! This is such an awesome idea! I love the pink one you made yesterday and now the blue one too. You have been one busy lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just Beautiful! Adorable details!!
    Awesome job!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. How super cute is this? WOW!!! Pink and now blue? GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. Wouldn't this be adorable as a centerpiece for a Christmas baby shower.

    ReplyDelete