Pages

Monday, November 23, 2015

Santa's Tool Box

Happy Monday! Tanya from Crafting on Caffeine here today.  I wanted bring you a cute idea for Santa to take with him.  This is Santa's special tool box with cookies and cocoa k-cups
I used 2 files for this idea. The main tool box is from JGW Tools Rule and the "Santa" is from JGW Santas Repose from the chair. I just duplicated the S.


It all fits nicely inside.


Also used the following.

I am so in love with this paper! I had to use a bit before the hop. Yes you heard right, SVG Attic teamed up with DCWV and we are doing a hop this Saturday! Don't miss it! In Fact click on banner below and RSVP so you don't miss it!



3 comments:

  1. This is such a cute idea! I love those DCWV papers you used for it. Simply perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OhMyJingleStix!!! This is adorable, you do have my address right? LOL j/k I am sure whoever receives it will love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow wow !! Absolutely creative and wonderful !

    ReplyDelete