Pages

Friday, November 13, 2015

Got Leftovers? with Lisa



Happy Friday! It's Lisa from, In the Crafting Cave, here to share with you today.
 Using THANKFUL FRIENDS SVG COLLECTION AND THANKFUL CAPTIONS I created  a treat bag and a bag for leftovers. 

TREAT BAG
SVG Attic Basic Gift Bag with Thankful Friends and Thankful Captions
I used Thankful Friends SVG CollectionThankful Captions and Basic Gift Bags SVG Collection to create this little gift bag. It would be perfect for some candies or a candle. 



GOT LEFTOVERS?
Every year it's the same thing at my parents home. We eat, we have leftovers, we go back the next day for lunch and eat again. What? We have more leftovers! Then we run around the kitchen looking for something to put the leftovers in. And all the while, my mom is saying....."I don't care, just get it out of my house". Sounds fun, huh? Well, no more! This year I'm ending the crazy leftover game. This year everyone will be receiving a leftovers bag with plastic food containers inside them. Step right up and get your leftovers here. That's the new game we will be playing. HA! 
SVG Attic Thankful Friends and Captions Thanksgiving Leftovers Bag
with American Crafts Give Thanks patterned papers to cut the files.  I used a kraft gift bag, and dressed it up with washi tape, enamel dots, and ribbon. Be sure to put names on the tags. 

SVG Attic Thankful Friends and Captions Thanksgiving Leftovers Bag
These plastic storage containers can be bought at the dollar store and they fit perfectly in the 
gift bag. 
You can stop by my blog, The Crafting Cave , for a full list of supplies.
Thanks for stopping by the blog today and I hope your 
weekend is leftover free! 

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the kraft with the bright colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute & Fun!! I absolutely adore the cute tag!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what a fun idea and the bag is totally cute with the turkey!!

    ReplyDelete