Pages

Monday, August 31, 2015

Wine Anyone?

Hello, and happy Monday! Tanya from Crafting on Caffeine here today. First of all you all know by now that I love my coffee! But at the end of the day sometimes it's nice to have a glass of wine.
I have being eyeing this Wine Cask from SVG Attic - Aged To Perfection for a while now and so when I saw someone make the grapes from JGW Communion of Faith I knew what I wanted to do! Hope you enjoy!



I am having so much fun using my eBrush on everything! I also used my Cut n' Boss to emboss the wood grain straps and the top and bottom of the barrel.  The grapes were a little time intensive but I think you will agree, totally worth it!  



I also used Trendy Twine's Twisted Lime and Purple Licorice

Thank you for stopping by. Check back soon and have a great day!

9 comments: