Pages

Friday, July 31, 2015

Breast Cancer Angel ~ with Cyndy G

Hello today I bring you my version of the JGW Liberty Angel.  I turned mine into a Breast Cancer Angel.

3d paper Breast Cancer Angel

I love the hair on Jodi's version of the angel but I thought it more fitting to make mine with just a bow around her head.  A tribute to my dear friend Tami who is fighting breast cancer right now.

Close of angel's face

I also changed out the word America for Courage.

Close up of the banner "Courage"

I used the hearts and put them on a breast cancer ribbon I had.

Close up of breast cancer angel

I am very pleased with the way my angel came together.  I will say if you decided to take this project on give yourself plenty of time and don't rush it.  She has a brilliant design and I love all the details that are included but she is one of the harder pieces I have done.  I just love her and I plan to make more!  I hope you have enjoyed my project today!

Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G. 

7 comments:

  1. An absolutely amazing version of Jodi's angel! You always have such wonderful vision for all of your projects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beth, you are always so kind with your comments :)

      Delete
  2. This is beautiful what a lovely idea this must have taken you ages but worth every minute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pam. From the first time I was this in the last hop, I knew what I was going to do :)

      Delete
  3. Now that I see it in full, she's even more beautiful !!!

    ReplyDelete