Pages

Friday, June 26, 2015

Tent Cards and Fishing Line with Lisa



Hi everyone!
Lisa here from The Crafting Cave sharing a few Summer cards


I used one double-sided 12x12 piece of paper for the card base and envelope,one piece of colored cardstock for the insert, fishing line to suspend the stickers and enamel dots to finish it off. I used a sketch pen for the sentiment in the cards and on the yellow envelope. I typed the sentiment into the Silhouette Studio software, then let the machine and pen do the work for me. This works out perfectly
 when you are using paper that is patterned on one side and solid on the other.

More details and supplies are listed on my blog, The Crafting Cave.


I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

"Be kind. Be silly. Be Honest." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 comments:

  1. These are so much fun! Bright and beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, these cards look so great! I love the bright colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really really like these!! So fun and bright !

    ReplyDelete