Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Bunny Box

I hope everyone enjoyed the Spring Hop as much as we did.  I am so happy to see spring!  I have to admit it is my favorite time of year.  For my project today I made the cute little bunny box from the new JGW Happy Easter Kit.  Added bonus, I got to use more of my Graphic 45 - Once Upon a Springtime.

Bunny box

He was so quick and easy to put together that I made a little family!

Bunny Box Family

Doesn't he have the cutest little face.  There is just enough detail to give him character.

Close up of bunny box

If you want a quick and easy project for your Easter gatherings this should be on your list.  

Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! The whole family of them....so sweet! Love that you used patterned paper on them for a very fun look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute project!! I love 'em bunnies.

    ReplyDelete