Pages

Friday, January 16, 2015

Sound the Alarm ~ Firetruck Treat Bags ~ with Courtney

Today on the blog today I have a cute little treat bag.



I had this idea in my head and really wanted to make it work.  I searched the SVG Attic website for just the right bag.  I found it here.  It's the mini treat bag from the Monstrously Munchie Party Kit.  I enlarged it to fill the 12 x 12 mat.  For the firetruck front, I used the front pieces only from the Firetruck box card from the Sound the Alarm Card Kit.  I filled the bag with Hershey kisses in a cello bag and closed the bag with a simple gingham ribbon bow. 




This treat bag was a fun cut and piece together project, that did not require a lot of work.  I am just crazy about glitter tape and used that on the front of the truck. As well as some bling.  The windows have clear overhead projector sheets cut and glued inside.

I loved the way it turned out.  I hope you do too. 

Thank you for stopping by.

Have a fabulously crafty day ! ♥

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Courtney! These are fabulous! I love how you made these into treat bags! They would be perfect for party favors. That glitter tape is a very fun addition to them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is fantastic love the bags my grandson would love this as he wants to be a fireman like his grampa. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Courtney these are wonderful! I think I'm going to make these next week for my son's birthday! LOVE them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so want to make this...have numerous fire fighters in our family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Courtney, I love your projects, especially because they're geared to boys. I can't ever think of something masculine, and yours hits the spot!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete