Pages

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas Sleigh Card with Beth

I personally want to tell each and every one of you Merry Christmas!  What a joyful time of the year!  I have always loved the elegant look of vintage Christmas items and that is the look that I went with on the card I am sharing with you today.
This beautiful sleigh card is from SVG Attic's Sweet Wishes Card Kit.  I kicked it up a notch by adding Holly Berry and Cranberry Trendy Twine bows on the packages and along the curls on the sleigh.  I also added a strip of washi tape along the inside layer to break up the white of the front and inside.  I also added dots of stickles all over the front to resemble snow.
I hope you all have a Blessed Christmas and a wonderful New Year!
Beth
Beth's Beauties

2 comments:

  1. so pretty and wishing you a very merry Christmas. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. We wish you a Merry Christmas! !
    I pray a lot of "happiness".
    And for the children of the world. . . .
    Ryoma

    ReplyDelete