Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Bucket full of Flowers ~ with Angeline Choo

Hi. It's Angeline here and I've got a bucket full of flowers today!

When I saw the "Autumn Splendor" kit, I immediately had to get it coz I could see this bucket sitting on my table top, making a beautiful decoration piece for my humble abode.


The flowers are easy to make with this kit. Just layers after layers of unending goodness :)


Here's a view from the top to see that you only need a few flowers to fill the whole bucket up!


I've added brads to the center of the flowers and molded each layer up for that extra dimension.
I've also used some metallic paper for the flower bucket for that extra shine :)


For the leaves, I've embossed it with my Big Shot to give some added texture.


This kit would also be perfect to gift someone a bucket full of flowers that would last much longer than real ones :)

***

Oh and did you know that TODAY, the Sister Site of SVG Attic --  SnapDragon Snippets has a GRAND RE-OPENING?

Go take a visit now and you may very well walk away with a Silhouette Portrait! 



Have an awesome week ahead!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I made a bucket full of flowers for my friend who fell and broke her hip. She would not let me buy real flowers, so I made her a bouquet of fall flowers and she absolutely loves them! I so love SVG Attic and all their kits!

    ReplyDelete