Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

A Birthday Card with a Twist -- with Julie

Hello, crafty friends.  Julie here today from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers. It's so close to the 4th of July that we have fireworks going off every night at dusk in our neighborhood (poor dogs, they just don't like them!).  I used a patriotic kit today, but made a creative twist with it. 
Here's what I created:


I used the JGW Stars & Stripes Card Kit, but instead of using patriotic papers, I went with a birthday theme.  July is a very popular month for birthdays with my family and friends so I need quite a few birthday cards.  Several are close to the 4th of July, so I thought this would be a fun twist.
After cutting out the card and attaching the layers, I stamped the "Happy Birthday" and the fireworks stamps on the label in second generation stamping.  The bling is from my stash.   
Have a great 4th of July!

1 comment: