Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Shabby Chic St. Patty's Projects with Beth

Since St. Patrick's Day is right around the corner, I thought you would like to see a little more inspiration for that holiday!
First, I made a 4" square box and decided to go with a shabby chic feel on it.  I used the Lucky Me kit  for the Lucky Me and postage stamp cuts.  The box itself was from the Basic Deep Lid Boxes kit.  
Here is a top view.  I added green bling, twine, glossy accents and white gel pen accents.  All the edges of the papers were inked with dark brown chalk ink.
I added green and white rumpled ribbon all around the lid and tied it in a double bow in the front.  The little glittered shamrock charm is cut from Snapdragon Snippets' March Charms set.  I added two layers of glossy accents to it so it really shines!
And of course, since it is a box, here it is opened!
This card is perfect for St. Patrick's Day, but could easily be used as a good luck card at any time of the year.  I used the Lucky Me kit from SVG Attic for the horseshoe postage stamp cuts.  The card base is 5" square.
To embellish it, I added several faux stitching and accent pen lines in black and white.  I added green bling, twine and a button.  I stamped a sentiment on a tag and inked those edges with green chalk.  The cute little glittered shamrock charm is cut from Snapdragon Snippets' March Charms set.
I hope you enjoyed these projects.  Have a wonderfully crafty day!

Beth
Beth's Beauties

P.S. The SVG Attic files I used in these projects and ALL their files are currently 50% off!  Perfect time to get those items on your wish list.  This sale ends Saturday, March 15th, so don't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment