Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

DT Saturday with Julie


Happy National Scrapbooking Day!!

Hi everyone...It's me Julie (Cricut Chick)
I have to start by telling you how excited
I was when I saw the Spring Fling
collection that Jessica created!
I just knew the first thing I needed to do was
the awesome 3D Hot Air Balloon...

Take a look at this...



Isn't it the most amazing project????
You can find the Spring Fling collection HERE
This set includes the balloon, a Kite card, a
pinwheel and more...
But...that's not all!  In honor of 
National Scrapbooking Day, SVG Attic
is having a sale...Everything if 50% off
HUGE SAVINGS!

For more information on my project,
please visit my blog HERE

3 comments:

  1. Julie wow this is so awesome my friend you did a really great job on this 3D project so happy for you. hugs my friend Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking for Tuesday with Tee is there a problem with my browser? I love her projects, but the blog is dated for Saturday as the latest update, help I look forward to seeing her next creations

    ReplyDelete