Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

DT Day with Sandra: Easter Peeps Layout



Happy LEAP DAY!!!! It's SANDRA here and for this week's project  I made  a pre-made layout for this year's Easter pics, especially after seeing these super cute cuts from the NEW set called EASTER ELEMENTS by SVG ATTIC I could NOT resist using this set ASAP lol!

The patterned papers I used here were actually from a set I got from the $1 bins at Target last year these papers are teenager themed but I think they worked out good with my Peeps! The stickers I used are thick glitter foam stickers from Creative Imaginations. I also added green pastel ribbon, pearls, purple Martha Stewart glitter and sprayed everything with "Yellow Daisy" Glimmer Mist, I just love the shimmer on the peeps in the pic above.

I cut everything here including the bunny and chick peeps, and also the butterfly with SCAL 3 and my Silhouette Cameo.

Be sure to check out my post's and the rest of the DT's daily posts for inspiration HERE on the SVG Attic Blog, along with our new color challenge!

Here's the set I used Easter Elements

No comments:

Post a Comment