Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

My First SVG Attic Design Team Post!!!

 



Hey!! I'm excited!! This is my very first project I'm getting to share with you using SVG Attic's awesome cut files!! Don't you just LOVE this pumpkin! I made it using the Fall Celebration Kit and the adorable crow is from the Pumpkin Patch Collection. I love making 3D items and this pumpkin was super simple! I cut extra leaves and I also made a stem using a paper sack and some twine. I added some golden glimmer mist but that's not showing up in my photo. For the crow, I used my jelly roll pen and added faux stitches. I also popped his wing up using Helmar ZapDots. I used Helmar 450 Quick Dry for my glue (to attach the extra leaves) The twig vine thingy (not sure exactly what you call that!) I've had and I thought it looked pretty cool. Kinda like the pumpkin is still in the pumpkin patch hee hee!! If you look to the right there is a blinky for a upcoming blog hop! It's going to be spooktacular hop that you don't want to miss! Jessica has released some really awesome svg files so don't forget to head over and do some browsing and pick up her latest files!! I hope you have enjoyed my first project it was sure enough fun making it! Thanks for looking!!


  Hugs, Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment