Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

SVG Attic New Blog Link Up Party!

August 25th, 2011

Today we are featuring Janie's Tiki Bar!



She says: "I voluntered to make some wedding favors for my niece's wedding.  So far I have made 2 different ones.  The first set here is from Jessica, over at SVG Attic.  I asked her if she had a tuxedo box and wedding gown to use as party favors and she created this file for me.  She even named it "Janie's Wedding Favor Boxes".  Isn't that awesome ????  Anyway, they are super easy to make and can be used for a wide variety of party favors..... not just weddings."

Thank you Janie for your kind words and sharing such a wonderful project with us!  Please stop by Carole's blog and leave her some love! :)

Stay tuned tomorrow for the next featured SVG Attic link up link, it could be you!



Hey everyone! To celebrate our new blog design we are having an SVG Attic link up party!

 Submit your link to your blog post about your SVG Attic project at the bottom with Inlinkz.

 I will "feature" a random project per day on our blog and share it on Facebook as well.

Please share this on your blogs as well!

Thanks! ~ Jessica



3 comments:

  1. Love the New Look!! You're so Fabby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my blog Jessica...Love your files;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo, that's my work !!!! Thanks so much Jessica. Couldn't do it without all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete