Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

SVG Attic DT Project

Hey everyone, I am not usually submitting projects but I am so in love with this new set that will be coming out next week. It is going to be called the Fall Harvest Favor Boxes SVG Kit . It includes a few really cute boxes and little favors boxes to go with!

My project is the Apple Wagon. WARNING: Tons of photos beyond this point!


Here is the Apple Wagon with the Apple favors. I used two collections here. The Apple Wagon and Apples are from the Fall Harvest Boxes SVG Kit that has not been released yet and the Apple tag is from the Back To School SVG Collection. I did not resize the apple. I used Trndy Twine's red twine, which I believe is called Peppermint Stick, to attach the tag to the wagon.






Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to follow us here:

10 comments:

  1. thats really cute ... i love the little apples in there .... you could put a few together and make an apple train lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwwwwwwww!!! This is soooo A D O R A B L E! Love it WooT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing! Can I have it?!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!!!!!! Love those little apples! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! That looks like another cute set that I need to get!

    ReplyDelete
  6. when is this available????

    It's adorable.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Karen, This will be available at the beginning of the week! Watch out for Ruthie's design team project, she will be debuting the set next week!

    Thank you!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY WORD!!!!!!!!!!! Did mention that I love love love love fall so when I saw this about fell off my chair. I am in total awe of this one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lisa~ you are so sweet! :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. finished mine today! yeah!!!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete