Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Back to school already?

Hey everyone! School is just around the corner! You know that means that Halloween and Thanksgiving and all the other holidays are just a hop, skip, and a jump away!

This week I designed two sets. One is my Back To School SVG Collection. This collection features 20 unique files to scrap and decorate to your hearts content!

Back To School SVG Collection


The second set I released this week is the Fall Celebration Kit! It contains two placeholders, a centerpiece, cupcake stand, cupcake wrapper, cupcake topper, and a card! Features 3D pumkins for this happy harvest time! Visit the website and get your set today!


Fall Celebration Kit SVG Collection



Here is another collection I created last week!


Back 2 School Cupcake Wrappers

Use this fun wrappers for your back to school night or first day of school! Give the kids a welcoming fun treat back to the new school year!



Get all these collections at 30% off right now! Sale ends August 13Th!







1 comment:

  1. These are all such cute projects, thanks so much for sharing! Looking forward to seeing more of your great creations, I am now a follower. :)

    I would love if you stopped by my craft blog, Made Especially For You.

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete